Top 5 summer ideas in Melbourne
It's summer time in Melbourne and we have put together a list of great activities!
- Christmas Square: In December the City Square is transformed into Christmas Square! Experience a magical Christmas forest offering an immersive and sensory experience for people of all ages.
- Spirit of the Square: This year Federation Square presents Spirit of the Square. Come and see how Fed Square does Christmas a little bit differently, with merriment, music, films, video games, family portraits and secret picnic places.
- Moomba: Melbourne's famous free summer festival with rides, music, shows, competitions, parades, food and much, much more! Moomba is not to be missed! From 6 to 9 March 2015.
- Victoria Police Museum: From the largest collection of Kelly Gang armour in Australia to the latest CSI forensic technologies, the Victoria Police Museum presents visitors with an intriguing insight into the social history of policing and crime in Victoria and much more! Open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Australia Day: On 26 January, celebrate Australia's National Day, Australia Day, in Melbourne and Victoria as the Victorian Government brings you a festive atmosphere with an array of fun activities and free events.