Win a Great Ocean Road trip!
Whether it is the stunning Victorian scenery, like the Great Ocean Road, the Yarra Valley or the city; a special place where you spend time with your new friends; a trip or a holiday that you took during this time as a student at La Trobe or even the emotional time when you went back to visit your family, show us what your study experience is all about for you.
Don’t forget to include a La Trobe Times card or postcard in your snapshot. Take us with you in your unique experience and win a prize for it!
Send us your entry no later than 18 August 2010 and the most original entries will enter the draw to win a short trip to the Great Ocean Road organised by the International Students' Association or one of two A$20 gift vouchers from the La Trobe University Co-op Bookshop. The winner of the prize will be announced on 20 August.
The La Trobe Times cards and postcards can be found at La Trobe International reception. Alternatively, you can print a copy of the La Trobe Times postcard (PDF 116KB) here.
By sending us your photo at firstname.lastname@example.org you agree with our terms and conditions outlined below.
- Entry is open to all the readers of La Trobe Times. (La Trobe University employees are excluded.)
- By sending your picture, you agree for it to be published on the La Trobe Times website.
- Images need to be sent electronically, preferably in jpeg format and they need to have a resolution of at least 72dpi.
- Submissions must include the participant’s full name, their country of origin and a short description of what the image represents.
- Each participant can submit only one image.
- Winners will be announced on 20 August and the decision on the prize is final.
- The winner needs to be in Melbourne to redeem the Great Ocean Road trip.
- The winner needs to be in Australia at the time of the trip in order to redeem it.