Reading lists @ La Trobe
The University has moved to a new Reading Lists @ La Trobe system to manage reading lists for students. The system has many benefits including:
- Creating citations directly from library search, web, databases, etc using an easy 'drag and drop' interface and bookmarking tools.
- Automatic workflows that do not require you to fill in the old request forms.
- Only needing to create one list for all campuses and for all material types.
- List creators can add notes, sort and filter.
- Ability for students to export citations to EndNote.
Academic and teaching staff do not need to create an account. You can start creating your reading list from the first time you log in using your university login details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fix broken article links [PDF 305KB]
- Invite additional list editors [PDF 286KB]
- Make a digitisation request [PDF 303KB]
- Order a resource [PDF 339KB]
- Request print copies for other campuses [PDF 339KB]
- Upload a PDF file [PDF 310KB]