Research impact service
Faculty Librarians can assist research and academic staff to analyse the impact of their publications and other research outputs to support grant applications and academic promotion. Complete this form and a faculty librarian will contact you to discuss your requirements further.
Do you require help with?
- Measuring the impact and influence of your research?
- Publication analysis or choosing a journal for your research?
- Analysing the impact of the journals you have been published in?
- Which researcher profile and/or social media tools you could use to promote your research online?
What can you expect
- A written report to support your application for academic promotion and grant applications
Useful guides, workshops and further research support are also available: