Masters By Coursework & Honours information

Masters by Coursework or Honours?

If you are a Masters by Coursework or an Honours student, you will need to contact the relevant Learning and Teaching library staff for your college.

The services in this form are intended for Masters by Research students, PhD students and Research staff.