Places to study for postgraduates
As a higher degree research student, you can use the Postgraduate Study in the Melbourne campus library. Research students from all campuses are welcome to use this purpose-built space.
To access the Postgraduate Study, swipe your student card on the device at the entrance. If you are unable to gain access, check with staff at the Inquiry Desk on level 1.
The lounge has the following facilities:
- more than 40 individual study desks with power
- a lounge space with informal seating
- four small tables with stools.
Higher Degree by Research students can access the Research Study Lounge on Level 3 of the library.
The Research Study Lounge has:
- Six individual study desks with power (Five with networked PCs)
- A quiet discussion area with coffee tables and seating area for 6
Register at the Ask La Trobe Help Zone to have swipe card access to this area activated.