Problems with access
If you are having trouble accessing online items you may need to change your Adobe reader or internet browser settings.
Adobe Reader - PDF viewer
You cannot view the file e.g. blank screen or incomplete document:
- Start Adobe Reader.
- Go to Edit, then Preferences then choose Internet.
- Make sure the box next to Display PDF in browser is ticked.
- Click OK.
Your pages do not print correctly:
- You must use the print options (print icon or File/Print) from Adobe Reader not your web browser.
- Select File then Print.
- Make sure that Shrink large pages is selected.
- Your document will shrink to an A4 size and still be readable
You get a message saying The file is damaged...
- Try refreshing the page.
- Try returning to the page that contained the link and click on it again.
If you cannot access a database from off campus: