Find exam papers
You can view past exam papers for your subject on the library website.
- Click on the Catalogue tab.
- Select Exams from the All Collections drop down menu.
- In the search box enter your subject code (e.g. ECO1IMI) or your subject (e.g. Politics).
- Click on the title of the exam paper you want.
- Click on the appropriate exam paper.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the exam paper.
- You may need to enter your login details to access the exam paper.
What does 'examination papers NOT SUPPLIED to the library' mean?
Some departments or lecturers do not allow viewing of past exam papers. If you see this message, contact your tutor or lecturer about the exam paper. Check if past exam papers are available in your subject Learning Management System (LMS).
I cannot open the file
- you entered the correct login details
- you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
I used the Search tab on the library home page and it didn’t show an exam paper for my subject
Click on the Catalogue tab on the library home page and search the Catalogue instead (see instructions above). The Search tab will not always find all the exam papers available.