Register for Remote Delivery
In addition to copy and loan from external libraries, you may be eligible for copy and loan from the La Trobe University Library collections as well.
Eligible Staff and Students:
- Bouverie Centre
- City Collins St Campus
- City Franklin St Campus (including Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health & Society, Mother & Child Health Research Centre)
- Clinical Schools (including Alfred Hospital, Austin/Mercy Hospital, Bendigo Clinical School & Royal Melbourne Hospital)
- Off site Research Centres (including Bouverie Centre)
- Off Campus (including Nursing and Midwifery, School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Child and Family Practice)
- Remote Off Campus - resides more than 50km from any La Trobe University campus and does not regularly attend campus
- Off Shore
How to obtain remote delivery entitlements
- First time users will need to login to document delivery using your university login details. Once you are logged in, the system will automatically create a user account. You do not need to log in if you have already used Document Delivery before.
- Fill in the form below.
- We will send an email telling you that you have been registered for remote delivery.
- You can then log in and start placing requests.