Electronic Reserve Request
Reading lists @ La Trobe
The University has moved to a new Reading Lists @ La Trobe system to manage reading lists for students. The system has many benefits including:
- Creating citations directly from library search, web, databases, etc using an easy ‘drag and drop’ interface and bookmarking tools.
- Automatic workflows that do not require you to fill in the old request forms.
- Only needing to create one list for all campuses and for all material type.
- List creators can add notes, sort and filter.
- Ability for students to export citations to EndNote.
Academic and teaching staff do not need to create an account. You can start creating your reading list from the first time you log in using your university login details. View the manual [Word 3.6mb] or the quickstart guide [Word 770kb] to get started.
If you need training, arrange a demonstration or general assistance with your list, you can ring:
- x2925 at Bundoora,
- x7716 at Bendigo,
- x9704 at Albury-Wodonga,
- or email Readinglists@latrobe.edu.au.
You must observe the university copyright regulations.