Writing about my topic
The University and library provide many resources to help you improve your writing skills.
The Academic Language and Learning Unit (ALLU) will help you with:
- reading and note-taking, editing and proof reading
- writing, grammar and punctuation
- referencing and avoiding plagiarism.
- are experienced students employed by ALLU to assist you with all kinds of tips, assignment and study help
- are located in the library
- if they can't help you they know who can.
You can attend a library training session in:
- some subject specific sessions
- searching for resources
- referencing your sources.