What we need from you...
At least three weeks’ notice is needed to create, process and finalise your reading list. This is to allow time to purchase books, digitise requests, get articles from external libraries and recall any items already on loan.
How do I start creating a Reading List?
How do I integrate my reading list (week by week) in LMS?
- Video on how to integrate weekly readings [Flash 13MB]
- Manually integrate a reading list into a Moodle book (week by week) [PDF 124KB]
- Ask for help – Contact a Library Senior Learning Advisor
What are required and recommended texts?
- Control over the creation of your subjects’ lists, by bookmarking items from the library resources directly into your list using the 'drag and drop’ interface
- Self-publishing of your list, making it available immediately
- Teaching staff can view analytics on student use of resources
- Direct communication with the library for ordering, digitising and placing resources in restricted loan collections
- Copyright and licensing agreement requirements are managed by the library
What can I place in a reading list?
- Curate resources for a reading list and for subject topics
- Support teaching staff and Subject Coordinators by creating and formatting your list
- Embed a reading list in LMS
- Manage copyright and licensing agreement requirements
- Digitise chapters and articles, in accordance with copyright regulations
- Place relevant resources in high demand and monitor usage to ensure equitable access for students
- Purchase new and additional resources
- Provide troubleshooting support