ITESM and La Trobe University dual degrees
What is a dual degree?
A dual degree requires a single course of study at two universities, with two degrees awarded in the same time frame as completing one. Tec de Monterrey students can study two semesters of pre-approved subjects at La Trobe University and upon completion, will graduate with both the ITESM Licenciatura and a La Trobe University Bachelor degree.
Dual degree programs
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of International Business
Dual degree requirements
- You must have completed at least five semesters of study at ITESM before applying for the dual degree program at La Trobe University
- You must have a GPA of 75 per cent or above in your ITESM studies at the time of application. This must be maintained at the time of acceptance.
- You must meet the La Trobe University English Language requirements for the course you will undertake. Check our courses for specific entry requirements.
- You must complete two semesters of pre-approved study at La Trobe University. You will take a full-time study load of four subjects per semester for both semesters.
- You will return to ITESM, where your La Trobe subjects will be co-validated, and complete all the remaining requirements of the ITESM Licenciatura.
See our English language entry requirements in more detail.
We are pleased to offer special scholarships for ITESM students coming into the dual degree program.
These scholarships are available for Semester 1 2016, and will provide a tuition fee scholarship of $AUD2,500.
You must indicate on your application that you wish to apply for this scholarship. For further information, please contact Latino Australia Education email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition fees are based on a full-time study load of 60 credit points (4 subjects) per semester. Please refer to the courses website for the tuition fees for the year you intend to study in Australia.
How to apply
- Please check the La Trobe University website for the Bachelor of Business course information
- Complete the Dual Degree Programs Application Form [PDF 49KB]
- Contact La Trobe International at LTIAE@latrobe.edu.au for further information on the subjects available and for help with lodging your application.
See more information on how to apply.
Studying in Australia
For more information about studying in Australia, accommodation, lifestyle and work rights, please visit our Experience website.
La Trobe International
Latino Australia Education
Our representatives in Mexico have offices in the following cities:
- Mexico City- Polanco
- Mexico City- Coyoacan