What can I study?
There are subjects available for Study Abroad in all the major areas of study offered by the University.
You can search for subjects either by using an exact subject code or typing in a key word in the Subject Search Database.
You must ensure that the subject selections have a 'Y' (yes) next to 'Available to Study Abroad students'. Subject codes that contain 4 or 5 in their title are for postgraduate students.
Note: First-year subjects will not normally require prerequisite studies, whereas 2nd and 3rd year subjects may require prerequisite studies.
Study Abroad Certificate Program
Please include a copy of the Study Abroad Certificate flyer relevant to your specialisation in your application. This will ensure accurate and speedy processing of your application.
- Business Economics (PDF 118KB)
- Electronic Engineering specialising in Communications (PDF 537KB)
- Electronic Engineering specialising in Electronic Systems (PDF 884)
- Electronic Engineering specialising in Telecommunication Design (PDF 824KB)
- Financial Management (PDF 142KB)
- Financial Planning (PDF 133KB)
- Financial Risk Management (PDF 1.63MB)
- Financial Services (PDF 993KB)
- Human Resource Management (PDF 108KB)
- International Law (PDF 454KB)
- International Management (PDF 135KB)
- Investment and Portfolio Management (PDF 959KB)
- Macroeconomics (PDF 131KB)
- Management (PDF 128KB)
- Management Information Systems (PDF 131KB)
- Marketing (PDF 125KB)
- Sport Management (PDF 137KB)