Travel between campuses

Cover for staff injured when travelling between campuses may be covered under Victorian WorkCover legislation, however, if injured in a motor vehicle accident the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) may respond.  If an injury did not involve a vehicle covered by TAC, the University Personal Accident Journey Injuries policy (PDF 77KB) will apply for staff only.

Motor vehicles

Visit the Motor Vehicles page to find out more about travelling between campuses using a motor vehicle.