Register online with DFAT before you travel

All Australians travelling overseas, whether for tourism or business or for short or long stays, are encouraged to register with the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade before travel.

Registration information provided will help to find you in an emergency - whether it is a natural disaster, civil disturbance or family emergency.