Human Rights and Justice Issues
The College will consider any research topic that interests potential PhD students; however, students will benefit from researching in areas that align with the College’s strengths. Please contact us to discuss your PhD topic.
Alternatively you may contact one of our academics below to discuss your area of interest.
- Dr Julia Dehm
- Citizenship - Dr Rachel Busbridge
- Freedom of conscience - Dr Steven Tudor
- Israel-Palestine - Dr Rachel Busbridge
- Multiculturalism and societal diversity - Dr Rachel Busbridge
- Peace, security and strategic studies - Emeritus Joseph Camilleri
- Protection of Fundamental Rights - Dr Raul Sanchez Urribarri
- Sexual violence - Dr Nicola Henry
- Dr Nicola Henry
- Violence against women, Birth - Dr Laura Tolton