Established in 1982, Australasian Drama Studies (ADS) is a fully peer-reviewed journal which publishes articles, interviews, and production casebooks on world theatre by Australasian and international scholars. The journal also publishes reviews of scholarly books and published play texts.
- Jeremy Ridgman
- Richard Fotheringham
- Veronica Kelly
Immediate past editor:
- Geoffrey Milne
- Meredith Rogers
- Professor Julian Meyrick, Flinders University
- Maryrose Casey (Australia)
- Lisa Warrington (New Zealand)
Principal editorial advisor/s
- Professor Joanne Tompkins, University of Queensland (Australia)
- Lisa Warrington, Associate Professor, Otago University (New Zealand)
- Karyn Jenvey, Department of Arts and Critical Enquiry, La Trobe University.