Why do a short course in Greek studies?
Studying a single subject lets you:
- Find other ways into a degree course
- Update your professional knowledge
- Follow a personal interest.
If you're interested in completing a single subject, you can study it in two ways:
- Single subject: Attend lectures, tutorials and submit work for assessment and examination.
- Audit subject: Attend the lecture for your chosen subject without submitting work for examination. A great option if you’re studying for personal interest and not applying to a degree course.
While there is no guarantee of entry into a degree, many students have used successfully completed single subjects as the basis for entry. You may also be eligible for credit for the subjects you successfully complete.
For a list of available subjects, please visit the Greek Studies page in the Handbook.
Please refer to the University timetable online to ensure the subject time is suitable.
How to apply
Download and complete the online application form, including which subjects you would like to enrol in.
Have the application form signed by the Subject Coordinator.
Hand in or post the application form to:
Humanities and Social Sciences
Level 3, Humanities 3 Building
Phone: (03) 9479 2023
Fax: (03) 9479 1700
The domestic fee calculator can be used to calculate the cost of subjects this year.
- Single subjects: Use the fee calculator to calculate your single subject fees.
- Audit subjects: Please contact the Faculty Office direct for more information
Please contact the Faculty Office for further information: +61 3 9479 2023 or email@example.com
For further information please contact the Faculty Office on (03) 9479 2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student and graduate profiles
Students of the Faculty talk about their experience at La Trobe.
Greek studies events
There are no upcoming Greek studies events. Browse other events.