On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Design and evaluate innovative solutions through the application of disciplinary knowledge and skills to researching, analysing and resolving social, environmental and business challenges
- Recognise and apply future-focused, socially and environmentally responsible, business principles to generate sustainable economic value
- Engage professionally and effectively with individuals and organisations, in a manner which is respectful of the needs, values, personalities and capabilities of others
- Communicate professionally and effectively with a range of audiences, for a variety of purposes, using appropriate communication tools
- Apply knowledge and skills to design and deliver sport services, goods or experiences.
- Integrate theoretical and operational knowledge of sport management as an interdisciplinary field of research and practice.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders to acquire and convey sport management knowledge and ideas to achieve shared goals.
- Collect, analyse and synthesise information to develop solutions and evaluate outcomes for issues facing the sport management industry.
- Reflect on your professional practice, and that of others, in sport management settings, in order to improve performance.