Find out what's happening at La Trobe today
La Trobe central channels
Our Knowledge Blog is one of many ways you can engage with the La Trobe community. Check out our Q & A with Professor Catherine Ordway, a participant in the recent Bold Thinking Series event on gambling and drugs as threats to sport.
Join our diverse community to get updates on everything from study advice to student-run events.
La Trobe communities
Keep track of what's going on at your campus or in your area of interest.
- Knowledge Blog: Ideas, cutting edge research and thought leadership from La Trobe experts, and advice on postgraduate study.
- La Trobe Times: News and advice for current and prospective international students.
- Bulletin: La Trobe's research and news magazine.
- La Trobe Podcasts: Stay up to date with our online learning collections.
- Upstart: Showcasing the work of our emerging journalists.
- Another Piece: Updates from OTARC, our autism research centre.
- Career Ready: Job-seeking advice for students.
- Student Update: News and information for current students.
- That's what SHE said: A Science, Health and Engineering blog written by SHE students
- @LTUresearchers Twitter account
- La Trobe Researchers Facebook page
- Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre Facebook page
- Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society Facebook page
- La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science Facebook page
- iTunesU: 850 lectures, interviews and videos, and counting! Access it all for free, when it suits you.