Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
A 1.5hr tour of a 30-hectare, open range sanctuary for indigenous flora and fauna.
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 07:30 pm until Wednesday 21 March 2018 09:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
firstname.lastname@example.org; 9479 1206
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Public
Discover a whole different world!
A high proportion of Australia's unique wildlife are nocturnal and emerge only at night. If you want to see them you'll need to venture out into the dark!
Our guide will walk with your group through the Sanctuary whilst talking about what we do and the animals that live in this area. Using spotlights, you will be able to spot some of our night-time creatures. We'll hopefully see possums, bats, birds, the odd gecko and other local wildlife who call the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Bookings are essential.
La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary, 1 Latrobe Avenue, Bundoora 3083
Other events by type
- Helen Grogan, Concrete Room
17th Mar 2018 2:00pm
- Looking Outward: The Case for Compassion and Hope with Tim Costello
19th Mar 2018 6:30pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
21st Mar 2018 7:30pm
- Ageing Asia
21st Mar 2018 12:30pm
- 2018 John Richards Oration
22nd Mar 2018 5:00pm