Tweeting for Maximum Research Impact
how to use Twitter effectively
- Friday 14 March 2014 10:30 am until Friday 14 March 2014 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Kate Freedman
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
This class will look at why Twitter is useful in disseminating scholarly information and increasing your citation count. It will cover some of the steps on how to begin using Twitter, how to find people to follow, and what makes a good tweet.
Collaborative Classroom 1.21, Library
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- La Trobe in the City Public Lecture: 'The Seven (or Eight or Nine) Wonders of the World'
28th Apr 2015 6:00pm
- Video conference phase out workshop
28th Apr 2015 1:00pm
- Pre-recorded content for blended delivery: Principles and considerations (SHE) (Staff only)
29th Apr 2015 2:00pm
- Learning in the Digital Age (SoLT) seminar
30th Apr 2015 1:00pm
- Shut up and Write!
30th Apr 2015 9:30am