Tweeting for Maximum Research Impact
how to use Twitter effectively
- Friday 14 March 2014 10:30 am until Friday 14 March 2014 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Kate Freedman
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
This class will look at why Twitter is useful in disseminating scholarly information and increasing your citation count. It will cover some of the steps on how to begin using Twitter, how to find people to follow, and what makes a good tweet.
Collaborative Classroom 1.21, Library
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Printmaking here, printmaking now!
18th Aug 2015 6:00pm
- Designing your subject for blended learning.
31st Aug 2015 2:00pm
- Effective project recruitment using social media
1st Sep 2015 10:00am
- La Trobe 3MT Championship
2nd Sep 2015 1:30pm
- Lunchtime Seminar: Making the grade - scoping the education experience of Australian young people during and after out-of-home care
2nd Sep 2015 12:30pm