The culinary journey of Greek Melburnians
A symposium and degustation on the Mediterranean Diet through the eyes of the Hellenic diaspora of Melbourne.
- Monday 03 April 2017 07:00 pm until Monday 03 April 2017 11:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Alisia Romanin
(03) 9479 2243
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
Join us at one-hatted Elyros restaurant, the true home for healthy and life-changing Cretan cuisine.
Savour an exquisitely curated menu with matched wines, hear about La Trobe University’s world-leading research on the Mediterranean Diet and explore artefacts from the La Trobe Dardalis Archives of Hellenic Diaspora, which illustrate the life of Greeks in Melbourne.
This event is part of La Trobe University’s 50th Anniversary celebrations. Visit 50years.latrobe for more information and events.
Elyros restaurant is located on Burke Road Camberwell, across the road from Camberwell Railway Station and close to Stop 63 on the number 72 tram line. Street parking is available and there are a number of public car parks close to the restaurant.
Elyros Restaurant & Wine Bar
871 Burke Road, Camberwell VIC 3124
Other events by type
- Snapshots of Empire: Governing a Diverse Empire Everywhere and all at once
15th Mar 2017 11:30am
- Bendigo: What is the vision for a free and cosmopolitan city of the future?
16th Mar 2017 6:30pm
- Translating Chinese Philosophy into the Western Academy: Better Late than Never
29th Mar 2017 6:00pm
- Book Launch - China Matters: Getting It Right For Australia
30th Mar 2017 6:00pm
- The culinary journey of Greek Melburnians
3rd Apr 2017 7:00pm