The Australian and New Zealand Metabolomics Conference
Join us at the 2016 inaugural ANZMET conference designed to engage all metabolomics researchers and institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Wednesday 30 March 2016 10:00 am until Friday 01 April 2016 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Dr. Devin Benheim
- Presented by:
- Australia & New Zealand Metabolomics Network (ANZMN) and Metabolomics Australia
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Postgraduate; Public
- Early Bird - $390.00 AUD, Regular - $490.00 AUD
ANZMET is a peer-driven event aimed at fostering an all-inclusive, engaging and rich interpersonal process. The program features a blend of traditional presentations, 'Rapid Fire' sessions for the promotion of postgraduate research, roundtable discussions and peer sessions.
ANZMET is a platform designed to stimulate collaboration and innovation in metabolomics across private and government sectors by open engagement of all metabolomics researchers and institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The conference is actively supported by La Trobe University and is organised in conjunction with the Australia & New Zealand Metabolomics Network (ANZMN) and Metabolomics Australia.
For more information, visit the ANZMET website.
La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science
La Trobe University Melbourne, Plenty Road & Kingsbury Drive, Melbourne VIC 3086
Other events by type
- Regional one-on-one consultations
1st Aug 2016 9:00am
- Book a talk and tour in September
17th Sep 2016 12:00am
- Next CSI Seminar: Janet Congues to speak on women, farming, and managing for drought in Australia
26th Sep 2016 10:00am
- Meet the director
27th Sep 2016 5:30pm
- ARCSHS Distinguished Lecture Series: Sofia Gruskin
6th Oct 2016 6:00pm