The Australian and New Zealand Metabolomics Conference
Join us at the 2016 inaugural ANZMET conference designed to engage all metabolomics researchers and institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Wednesday 30 March 2016 10:00 am until Friday 01 April 2016 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Dr. Devin Benheim
- Presented by:
- Australia & New Zealand Metabolomics Network (ANZMN) and Metabolomics Australia
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Postgraduate; Public
- Early Bird - $390.00 AUD, Regular - $490.00 AUD
ANZMET is a peer-driven event aimed at fostering an all-inclusive, engaging and rich interpersonal process. The program features a blend of traditional presentations, 'Rapid Fire' sessions for the promotion of postgraduate research, roundtable discussions and peer sessions.
ANZMET is a platform designed to stimulate collaboration and innovation in metabolomics across private and government sectors by open engagement of all metabolomics researchers and institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The conference is actively supported by La Trobe University and is organised in conjunction with the Australia & New Zealand Metabolomics Network (ANZMN) and Metabolomics Australia.
For more information, visit the ANZMET website.
La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science
La Trobe University Melbourne, Plenty Road & Kingsbury Drive, Melbourne VIC 3086
Other events by type
- Applications for ACSF 2016 Now Open
11th Jul 2016 3:00pm
- Regional one-on-one consultations
1st Aug 2016 9:00am
- Gary Vaughan A Sense of Place
3rd Aug 2016
- Sky Lab: Kepler's Dream
24th Aug 2016 11:30am
- Modern people, isolation and the evidential challenges to Dr Jones Tasmanian Legacy
25th Aug 2016 6:00pm