SPSS - Introduction to data analysis
Introduction to SPSS software
- Monday 08 September 2014 02:00 pm until Monday 08 September 2014 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Moni Saha
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
The objective of this course is to discuss the content and scope of data analysis with IBM SPSS (PASW) software. The participants will be trained to prepare, manipulate and manage research data using SPSS. This course will enable the participants to conduct data analysis with IBM SPSS for routine statistical reporting and publication. It will also provide participants with sufficient statistical knowledge to read/understand journal articles.
As this is an introductory course, prior knowledge of statistics is not essential. The participants will get an opportunity to review basic introductory statistics while attending the course.
Please note that this is a Research Smart class aimed at postgraduate students, staff and researchers.
Training Room 2.17, Library
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Chinese Language Course Registration Is Open via The Confucius Institute
7th Jan 2015 9:00am
- Comprehensive Health Assessment Workshop Wangaratta
3rd Mar 2015 9:00am
- Tutor and demonstrator workshop (SHE)
4th Mar 2015 9:30am
- Word: 1- Styles & Table of Contents
4th Mar 2015 1:00pm
- Tutor and demonstrator workshop (ASSC)
5th Mar 2015 9:30am