Research Infrastructure Showcase
Find out how the University’s Research Infrastructure can accelerate your research. Hear from experts and La Trobe University researchers about how the various platforms, facilities and digital resources across La Trobe campuses can assist you.
- Friday 01 September 2017 10:00 am until Friday 01 September 2017 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Office of Research Infrastructure
- Presented by:
- Office of Research Infrastructure and sponsored by the Understanding Disease and Securing Food, Water and the Environment Research Focus Areas.
- Type of Event:
This showcase is aimed at La Trobe University researchers, higher degree research students and industry partners and is presented by the Office of Research Infrastructure, and sponsored by the Research Focus Areas.
- 10.00 - 10.15 am: Introduction
- 10.15 - 11.20 am: Research Platforms
- 11.20 am: Morning tea
- 11.50 - 12.20: Digital Research
- 12.20 - 1.30 pm: Research Facilities & Capabilities
- 1.30 pm: Lunch, networking
- 2.15 pm - 3.45 pm: Research Facilities & Capabilities (cont.)
- 4.00 pm - 4.30 pm: Interactive Discussion about Infrastructure
- 4.30 pm: afternoon tea.
Nick Hoogenraad Auditorium
La Trobe Institute for Molecular Sciences, La Trobe University Melbourne Campus, Bundoora 3086
Other events by type
- Knowing the past, negotiating the future: Pasifika youth as agents of change
23rd Aug 2017 3:00pm
- The La Trobe Three
24th Aug 2017 6:30pm
- Open Day Bendigo
27th Aug 2017 10:00am
- Rethinking education in China
28th Aug 2017 12:00pm
- Annual Public Lecture: The Future of Human Mortality: Death, Technology and the Law
30th Aug 2017 5:30pm