Presenting with Confidence
- Wednesday 20 September 2017 02:00 pm until Wednesday 20 September 2017 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Cathy McKenna
- Presented by:
- Cathy McKenna, Student Developmental Advisor
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Current Student: New students
Butterflies in your stomach… A racing heartbeat… For many people one of the most terrifying things you can be asked to do is to present in front of a group.
Cathy from the SDA Service knows all about experiencing the presentation jitters… So join her as she shares some of the secrets to help quell those fears and give professional and effective presentations.
No need to book- just show up.
2-3pm Wednesday September 20 in TLC 114
For further details about this session contact the ASSC Student Transition and Achievement team via email@example.com
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Punctum Caecum: Mici Boxell
9th Sep 2017
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
25th Sep 2017 9:00am
- Student Workshop: Why Do I Procrastinate? Understanding Procrastination, Perfectionism & Why It's Hard To Get Things Done
27th Sep 2017 2:00pm
- Your Health, Wellbeing and Self-care
3rd Oct 2017 1:00pm
- Postgraduate advice expo
3rd Oct 2017 5:30pm