NVivo intro for Albury-Wodonga
- Monday 08 September 2014 10:00 am until Monday 08 September 2014 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ian Rossiter
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Have you heard about NVivo but can't find time to learn how to use it? This is your session! This two-hour workshop will cover the basics of NVivo so you can start using it in your research project. This session will include: what is NVivo and what a project looks like, how to start a project, how to import your sources and materials into NVivo, the basics of coding (collecting evidence and identifying themes and topics) and understanding how NVivo works to help you maximise your use of this software. The Quickstart session is a great starting point prior to attending further NVivo classes as it will provide you with a strong basis to build up your knowledge and practice.
PRE-REQUISITE: Attendees for this session will be sent a video link that must be viewed prior to attending the class.
Library Training Room
La Trobe University, Albury-Wodonga
Other events by type
- Chinese Language Course Enrolment is Open via the Confucius Institute
11th May 2015 9:00am
- Delivering messages with impact: the keys to powerful speakers and communicators
26th May 2015 7:15am
- Bendigo Apply Direct Advisory event
26th May 2015 5:00pm
- Shut up and Write!
28th May 2015 9:30am
- Preparing to write an application for a College award
28th May 2015 12:00pm