- Tuesday 09 September 2014 10:00 am until Tuesday 09 September 2014 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ana Garcia-Melgar
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
In this session, you will learn how to create nodes and use different techniques to code information from your sources. You will use sample data to explore nodes in an existing project, create nodes in your own project, code source documents, organise your data, and reorganise/merge nodes and concepts. Coding strategies and useful node categories will also be discussed.
***Please note: if you have taken this class and need additional assistance, please feel free to come to one of our Drop-in sessions. No booking is required. The dates are listed on the training page.
Training Room 2.17, Library
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Chinese Language Course Enrolment is Open via the Confucius Institute
11th May 2015 9:00am
- Delivering messages with impact: the keys to powerful speakers and communicators
26th May 2015 7:15am
- Bendigo Apply Direct Advisory event
26th May 2015 5:00pm
- Preparing to write an application for a College award
28th May 2015 12:00pm
- Shut up and Write!
28th May 2015 9:30am