- Tuesday 09 September 2014 01:00 pm until Tuesday 09 September 2014 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ana Garcia-Melgar
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
In NVivo, classifications are used to store information about your participants and sources (e.g. demographic data).You will learn how to classify sources and nodes with attributes and to assign values for these attributes to individual sources and nodes. This feature will greatly enhance your ability to build effective queries of your data in the Queries workshop. You will also learn how to import a spreadsheet that contains information about your participants, how to import information from Endnote, and display this data in a classification sheet.
***Please note: if you have taken this class and need additional assistance, please feel free to come to one of our Drop-in sessions. No booking is required. The dates are listed on the training page.
Training Room 2.17, Library
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Chinese language courses begin at the Confucius Institute!
11th Aug 2014 12:00am
- Student Learning: FHSc Drop-in sessions Shepparton
1st Sep 2014 1:00pm
- Student Learning: HUSS Drop-in sessions Shepparton
1st Sep 2014 3:30pm
- Student Learning: Bendigo Drop-in sessions
1st Sep 2014 3:00pm
- Student Learning: FHUSS Drop-in sessions Bundoora
1st Sep 2014 2:00pm