- Tuesday 09 September 2014 01:00 pm until Tuesday 09 September 2014 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ana Garcia-Melgar
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
In NVivo, classifications are used to store information about your participants and sources (e.g. demographic data).You will learn how to classify sources and nodes with attributes and to assign values for these attributes to individual sources and nodes. This feature will greatly enhance your ability to build effective queries of your data in the Queries workshop. You will also learn how to import a spreadsheet that contains information about your participants, how to import information from Endnote, and display this data in a classification sheet.
***Please note: if you have taken this class and need additional assistance, please feel free to come to one of our Drop-in sessions. No booking is required. The dates are listed on the training page.
Training Room 2.17, Library
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- La Trobe in the City Public Lecture: 'The Seven (or Eight or Nine) Wonders of the World'
28th Apr 2015 6:00pm
- Video conference phase out workshop
28th Apr 2015 1:00pm
- Pre-recorded content for blended delivery: Principles and considerations (SHE) (Staff only)
29th Apr 2015 2:00pm
- Learning in the Digital Age (SoLT) seminar
30th Apr 2015 1:00pm
- Shut up and Write!
30th Apr 2015 9:30am