- Tuesday 09 September 2014 01:00 pm until Tuesday 09 September 2014 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ana Garcia-Melgar
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Library
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Seminar/Workshop/Training
In NVivo, classifications are used to store information about your participants and sources (e.g. demographic data).You will learn how to classify sources and nodes with attributes and to assign values for these attributes to individual sources and nodes. This feature will greatly enhance your ability to build effective queries of your data in the Queries workshop. You will also learn how to import a spreadsheet that contains information about your participants, how to import information from Endnote, and display this data in a classification sheet.
***Please note: if you have taken this class and need additional assistance, please feel free to come to one of our Drop-in sessions. No booking is required. The dates are listed on the training page.
Training Room 2.17, Library
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Chinese Language Course Enrolment is Open via the Confucius Institute
11th May 2015 9:00am
- Preparing to write an application for a College award
28th May 2015 12:00pm
- Shut up and Write!
28th May 2015 9:30am
- MBA and Postgraduate Study Information Evening
2nd Jun 2015 5:30pm
- Having second thoughts about your course?
3rd Jun 2015 12:00pm