Leadership and team building for results with Michael Malthouse (Mildura)
Join La Trobe University Vice Chancellor’s Fellow Michael Malthouse as he discusses how contemporary leaders and teams can work together to achieve optimal results.
- Wednesday 07 June 2017 05:30 pm until Wednesday 07 June 2017 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Student Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Michael Malthouse
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Public Lecture
Mr Malthouse will share life lessons that transcend the sporting field and are highly relevant for modern businesses and leaders.
After retiring as a professional football player, due to injury in 1983, Mr Malthouse went on to become a leading figure in the sector.
Known for his dedication, professionalism and inspirational leadership he has led teams to multiple premiership victories and is remembered as one of the all-time masters of the game.
Following the presentation you will have the opportunity to engage with Mr Malthouse in a Question and Answer session followed by drinks, canapés and networking.
The event will conclude with an overview of La Trobe University's leading regional MBA program.
Gain real, practical skills with an industry focus while studying alongside a network of peers.
Find out more about the La Trobe MBA here.
Brian Grogan Lecture Theatre
471 Benetook Avenue, Mildura
Other events by type
- Punctum Caecum: Mici Boxell
9th Sep 2017
- A continuous flow of fairly aimless movement
14th Sep 2017 5:30pm
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
25th Sep 2017 9:00am
- Social cohesion in the Goulburn Valley
27th Sep 2017 5:45pm
- Student Workshop: Why Do I Procrastinate? Understanding Procrastination, Perfectionism & Why It's Hard To Get Things Done
27th Sep 2017 2:00pm