La Trobe Bendigo Alumni Association Downtown Lecture 'The New Bendigo Hospital - how did it happen?'
The new Bendigo hospital has ushered in an exciting era of advanced healthcare. Join Board Chair Bob Cameron and Acting CEO Peter Fawkner as they describe how the move from the old to the new was achieved.
- Wednesday 29 March 2017 06:00 pm until Wednesday 29 March 2017 08:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Alumni and Advancement Office
firstname.lastname@example.org; 1300 737 133
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Bendigo Alumni Association
- Type of Event:
- Alumni; Public Lecture
About the Speakers
The Hon Bob Cameron
A lawyer by occupation, and Victorian politician from 1996 to 2010, Bob was appointed Chair of Bendigo Health Board of Directors in 2015. He has been a member of several Bendigo Hospital Project Steering Committees and is currently Chair of the Governance and Remuneration committees.
Formerly a psychiatric nurse and clinical manager, Peter was an advisor to the Victorian Minister for Health on psychiatric services before going onto other projects in the field. In 1994 he moved to hospital management, and was also responsible for the commissioning and operation of the first hospital to be built under the public private partnership model.
- Wednesday 29 March 2017
- 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Drinks and canapés
- La Trobe University Visual Arts Centre, Bendigo
- RSVP by Monday 27 March 2017
La Trobe University Visual Arts Centre, Bendigo
121 View St, Bendigo VIC 3550
Other events by type
- The Art of Mirrors
27th Apr 2017 8:00pm
- The Hon. Paul Keating on our role in Asia in the Trump era
28th Apr 2017 6:30pm
- Did Gay Liberation Succeed?
2nd May 2017 6:00pm
- Art and Autism
4th May 2017 5:30am
- Health, Law and Sexuality
4th May 2017 5:30pm