La Trobe Accelerator Program - Graduation Ceremony
The La Trobe Accelerator Program is delighted to invite you to the Graduation Ceremony of our inaugural cohort.
- Tuesday 05 December 2017 11:00 am until Tuesday 05 December 2017 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Cerasela Tanasescu
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Accelerator Program
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Careers; Current Student: Volunteering; Alumni; Ceremonies; Community Event; Exhibition; Graduations and prizes
The La Trobe Accelerator Program, in partnership with Deakin and Federation Universities, and supported by LaunchVic, provides entrepreneurs with the opportunity to accelerate the development of their start-up.
The eight participating teams have gone through a 12-week program to help develop their business ideas, and to get them ready to launch their own start-up. They have received mentoring from industry leaders, advice from innovative workshops, access to La Trobe resources and up to $20,000 equity-free seed funding.
The 2017 program concludes with the Graduation Ceremony, which promises to be an exciting platform for the start-ups to gain recognition and potentially secure further investment at the end of the incubation period. The eight start-ups will pitch their businesses to an expected audience of investors, government and industry stakeholders.
The keynote speakers will be:
- The Honourable Minister Philip Dalidakis, Victorian Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade
- Professor John Dewar, Vice-Chancellor, La Trobe University
11:00am - Event commences
11:30am - Formal proceedings commence
11:45am - Pitches from the La Trobe Accelerator Progam teams
12:15pm - Formal proceedings conclude
12:30pm - Lunch and networking
2:00pm - Event concludes
There is no parking available at Parliament House. Adjacent Street parking is metered.
Car parking is available at nearby City car parks:
- Wilson Parking - Parkade Car Park, 34-60 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
- Wilson Parking - Park Hyatt Car Park, St Andrews Place, East Melbourne
- Secure Park - 12-20 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
Parliament House can be easily accessed via public transport:
- Train - Parliament Station (City Loop)
- Tram - #86, Stop 10
Parliament House, Spring St, East Melbourne
Other events by type
- Exhibit F(ifty)
10th Oct 2017 6:00pm
- A Gathering
21st Oct 2017
- Women in leadership - Mildura
22nd Nov 2017 6:00pm
- 2017 La Trobe University Blues Awards
23rd Nov 2017 6:00pm
- Digital Research for Arts Social Sciences and Commerce
23rd Nov 2017 9:15am