- Tuesday 19 September 2017 01:00 pm until Tuesday 19 September 2017 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Lisa Cannon
- Presented by:
- Anne Lyon, Student Developmental Advisor
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Current Student: New students; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Major assessment tasks will soon be due!
Have you ever felt like you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? You are not alone. Almost everyone has felt this way at some point during their degree.
Luckily, Anne from the SDA Service excels at juggling multiple deadlines at once and is great at helping you work out systems and strategies for effective practices in navigating multiple deadlines. It may just help you survive the end of semester with a smile!
No need to book- just show up. 1-2pm Tuesday September 19 in TLC 114
For further details about this session contact the ASSC Student Transition and Achievement team via firstname.lastname@example.org
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Punctum Caecum: Mici Boxell
9th Sep 2017
- Sem 2 - Digital Leadership-Leadership of Sessional Staff in a Subject-panel
13th Sep 2017 11:00am
- Responding to Student Feedback in Subjects in Week 7 (S2)
22nd Sep 2017 10:00am
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
25th Sep 2017 9:00am
- Tablets in Teaching “Hour of Power”
26th Sep 2017 12:00pm