The Innovation Challenge is a yearly two-day event hosted in collaboration with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CommBank).
- Thursday 14 April 2016 09:00 am until Friday 15 April 2016 04:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Suzanne Dixon
- Presented by:
- PVC Science Health and Engineering, Professor Graham Schaffer in collaboration with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CommBank)
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Corporate
Venture beyond the classroom to gain a greater understanding of innovation. You'll use your teamwork, inventive, problem solving and analytical skills to make a real and positive impact on current social, technological and health issues.
The challenge offers an invaluable opportunity to work alongside key industry experts from academia, technology, corporate and not-for profits.
The top three teams share in $4k in prizes. The winning team could receive $20k to commercialise their solution.
Registrations are now closed for 2016.
Room 214 Learning Commons La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Learning Commons, La Trobe University
Other events by type
- IDP Education Indonesia - Bali
23rd Feb 2017 2:30am
- Avenue to success - Ho Chi Minh City Study Abroad Education Fair
25th Feb 2017 9:00am
- Duc Anh A&T Global Education Fair - Ho Chi Minh City
25th Feb 2017 3:00pm
- Avenue to Success - Hanoi Study Abroad Education Fair
26th Feb 2017 9:00am
- Duc Anh A&T, Hanoi Global Education Fair
26th Feb 2017 3:00pm