Graduate Researcher Careers Month
May is Careers Month for graduate researchers at La Trobe. This month-long festival of events, brought to you by the Research Education and Development team in conjunction with Career Ready, will help you manage your skills, knowledge, and experience to navigate your way along the career path you want.
- Monday 01 May 2017 09:00 am until Wednesday 31 May 2017 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Research Education and Development Team
- Presented by:
- Experts from across the University and employers
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Careers
Events feature experts from across the University and employers, and will help you learn new skills and ways of thinking about what you have to offer, promote La Trobe’s suite of amazing industry-based opportunities, and help you discover your purpose. Go to face-to-face workshops and information sessions, read regular blog posts on The RED Alert, and join our Tweetchats (@LTUresearchers). The social media tag to follow is #LTUCareers.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Graduate Researcher Careers Month
1st May 2017 9:00am
- Apply Direct Advisory Evening
31st May 2017 4:30pm
- What’s on a Façade? Affective Architecture and Memories of a Bendigonian Chinese Herbalist, James Lam Say, 1887-2017.
31st May 2017 2:30pm
- Religious influences on behavioural and brain response to mortality threats
31st May 2017 12:30pm
- Closing the Gap in Higher Education
2nd Jun 2017 9:00am