2017 La Trobe University Blues Awards
Celebrate with us as we acknowledge excellence in performance, participation and contribution to sport at the University.
- Thursday 23 November 2017 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Bronwyn Neeson, Senior Manager La Trobe Sport
9479 1613; email@example.com
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Sport
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Alumni; Ceremonies; Sport
La Trobe University has a proud history of excellence in sports performance, participation and contribution to sport. Since 2005 the University has held an annual Awards dinner to celebrate and recognise performance of the highest calibre by its student athletes. In addition, La Trobe also acknowledges exemplary service to sport at the University by our affiliated clubs and individuals.
The University is pleased to invite students, alumni, club members, friends of the University and VIP guests to share in this gala night to celebrate sport.
We are delighted to have Kate Palmer, CEO of the Australian Sports Commission as our special guest speaker along with Mel Jones, Australian cricket and sport media legend as our MC.
In reflection of the University’s 50th anniversary, we will also pay homage to 50 years of sport at La Trobe.
- University Blue
- University Half-Blue
- Affiliated Sport Club of the Year
- Outstanding Service to Sport
Recipients of the following awards will be selected by the Blues Committee and do not require a nomination:
- Student Athlete Academic Excellence
- Sportsman and Sportswoman of the Year
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Exhibit F(ifty)
10th Oct 2017 6:00pm
- VCE Plus Program Application and Offers Day
20th Nov 2017 1:00pm
- 2017 HDR Conference - School of Humanities & Social Sciences
20th Nov 2017 9:00am
- Celebrating 40 years of Social Work at La Trobe
21st Nov 2017 5:00pm
- Women in leadership - Mildura
22nd Nov 2017 6:00pm