Support and contacts
Staff support in the use of the LMS, Turnitin, Echo360, PebblePad, Blackboard Collaborate and Manage My Subjects is provided by the College Teaching Support teams. Support services include:
- Introduction to the LMS (a self-paced module for staff new to the LMS)
- Frequently Asked Questions (if you have a question, you may find the answer here first).
- Teaching & Learning Hub (quick-start guides, how-tos, workshop recordings)
- ASK EDTECH (log a request for help or make a training request (2 business day response time))
- For urgent edtech enquiries call 03 9479 1555 (9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday)
If you are having technical issues such as trouble logging in or problems with your browser, contact the ICT Service Desk via the ICT Ask Services portal or by phoning 03 9479 1500.
If you are a non-University staff member who teaches or assesses La Trobe students (eg. a clinical educator) please refer to the PebblePad support resources for externals, or contact us via the externals web form or phone 03 9479 1555 (9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday).
Student support in the use of the LMS and other La Trobe supported educational technologies can be found at the Teaching Technologies Student Information website. This website contains Student Guides and links for help with:
- Logging in
- Browsers and settings
- Accessing the Internet
- Getting plugins
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you need further assistance contact Student IT Support (SITS).