Grants and funding
Sleep Ecophysiology Lab
Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project - Ecological role of sleep in maintaining optimal brain function in birds
- Dr J Lesku and Dr T Roth II
- Funding $138,074 for 2017-2019
Australia and Pacific Science Foundation - Mitigating the ecological impacts of nighttime light pollution on wildlife: documenting the impacts of artificial light on species and developing “wildlife friendly” lighting
- Dr K Robert, Dr J Lesku, Dr B Chambers and Mr A Sozio
- Funding $41,204 for 2015-2017.
Australian Research Council (ARC), Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) - Ecophysiology and evolution of sleep and adaptive sleeplessness
- Dr J Lesku
- Funding $374,837 for 2014-2017.