Australia and Pacific Science Foundation - Mitigating the ecological impacts of nighttime light pollution on wildlife: documenting the impacts of artificial light on species and developing 'wildlife friendly' lighting
- Dr K Robert, Dr J Lesku, Dr B Chambers and A Sozio
- Funding $41,204 for 2015-2017.
Australian Alps national parks Co-operative Management Program/Zoos Victoria/NSW Office of Environment & Heritage - Traversing Sky-Islands: investigating genetic divergence and habitat connectivity in the conservation of the Guthega skink, Liopholis guthega
- Zak Atkins and Dr K Robert
- Funding $24,500 for 2015-2016.
Parks Victoria Research Partners Panel - Investigating the efficacy of roost boxes as a conservation tool for arboreal mammals and tree roosting bats
- Stephen Griffiths and Dr K Robert
- Funding $21,952 for 2014-2016.