Australian research collaborators
The Postgraduate Students in the Insect-Plant Interactions lab and their research are detailed on the Postgrad students in EEE page.
- Ms Bridget Doyle with Dr Kylie Robert (2011-2012)
- Ms Rachael Wood with Dr Richard Peters (2012-2013)
- Ms Kate Sinai with Dr Bryony Horton National, Parks & Wildlife Service, NSW (2012-2013)
- Ms Renae Forbes (2013-2014)
- Ms Kara Dal-Cin (2017)
- Dr Kevin Farnier (September 2011 to April 2015) Behavioural responses of psyllids (Hemiptera: Aphalaridae) to olfactory and visual cues of their eucalypt hosts. Examiners: Prof Jochen Zeil, The Australian National University, Canberra, and Dr Thomas Döring, Humboldt University, Berlin. Awarded the Nancy Millis Medal for an exceptionally high standard of PhD thesis.
- Dr Umar Lubanga (June 2012 to June 2016) Reproductive biology, signalling and sexual selection in the She-oak psyllid Aacanthocnema dobsoni (Froggatt) (Hemiptera: Triozidae). Examiners: Dr Rafael Rodriguez, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, USA, and Dr Jürgen Gross, Julius Kühn-Institute, Dossenheim, Germany. Awarded the Nancy Millis Medal for an exceptionally high standard of PhD thesis.