SMAANZ 2011 Conference and Sports Business Forum
The Sport Business Forum provides a fantastic professional development and networking opportunity for anyone involved in the growing Australian sport industry.
A series of targeted sessions have been designed to provide delegates with practical examples and solutions to real world problems and issues within the sport industry.
Sessions will be held on:
- Sport development – speakers from vicsport, Tennis Australia, Golf Australia and Cricket Australia
- Sponsorship – speakers from Carlton FC, Melbourne Cricket Club and former NAB sponsorship manager
- Digital and social media – speakers from SportingPulse, Tennis Australia and Essendon Football Club
- Commercialisation strategies – speakers from Racing Victoria, Netball Australia and SportInfo
A panel discussion on managing a new franchise with the CEOs of the Melbourne Vixens, Melbourne Rabo Direct Rebels and the Melbourne Heart FC will provide delegates will an entertaining prelude to the networking lunch.
Foxtel CEO Kim Williams will be delivering the first keynote address over breakfast in the fabled Members’ Dining Room.
Malcolm Speed, Director of the Coalition of Major Professional and Participation Sports, will deliver the second keynote address to conclude the forum, just prior to delegates enjoying a cocktail function at the National Sports Museum.
Come and join the 150+ people who have already registered for this great event; some of the many organisations sending delegates include:
- Australian Sports Commission
- Sport and Recreation Victoria
- Brimbank City Council
- Australian Paralympic Committee
- Australian University Sport
- Bowls Australia
- Cricket Australia
- Football Federation Victoria
- Cycling Victoria
- Tennis Victoria
- Netball Victoria
- Swimming Victoria
- Spark Communications
- Interact Sport