Facilities and services
- Sixteen offices with a PC with Internet and printing
- Photocopiers with scanning and emailing function
- Reading Room with the CRLD book collection
- Seminar room with data projection and audio-visual facilities
- Inviting shared spaces for informal discussion
- Kitchen facilities
CRLD book collection
We hold a comprehensive collection of important works in grammar and typology. The collection is available in the Reading Room at all hours to resident staff, students and visiting scholars, and to non-resident visitors during office hours.
La Trobe House and Apartments are located in neighbouring buildings. Visitors can book these comfortable apartments and units through CRLD for short or medium-term stays.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and bookings.