Making governments accountable:
The role of public accounts committees and national audit offices
La Trobe University's Centre for Public Sector Governance, Accountability and Performance (CPSGAP) invites you to attend its symposium on making governments accountable.
- Tuesday 28 October 2014 9:00am - 7:00pm
Professor Zahirul Hoque
email@example.com; 03 9479 3433
- Presented by:
- Centre for Public Sector Governance, Accountability and Performance
- $100, including lunch
- Pragmatism, Black Letter Law and Australian Public Accounts Committees
- Responses to Public Accounts Committee of India: a textual analysis
- Public Accounts Committees' role in enhancing government accountability in Malaysia
- Public Accounts Committees in the Pacific – a PEFA perspective
- A NSW Public Accounts Committee perspective
- Partnering with the Auditor-General's Office to improve the effectiveness of a Public Accounts Committee: an Auditor-General's perspective
- Evolution of the Kenyan Public Accounts Committee
- Public Committees in Indonesia
- The Public Accounts Committees in Sri Lanka.
Tea, coffee and lunch provided.
Registrations close: Friday 24 October 2014.