Theatre and drama
Why do a short course in Theatre and drama?
Studying a single subject lets you:
- Find other ways into a degree course
- Update your professional knowledge
- Follow a personal interest.
If you're interested in completing a single subject, you can study it in two ways:
- Single subject: Attend lectures, tutorials and submit work for assessment and examination.
- Audit subject: Attend the lecture for your chosen subject without submitting work for examination. A great option if you're studying for personal interest and not applying to a degree course.
While there is no guarantee of entry into a degree, many students have used successfully completed single subjects as the basis for entry. You may also be eligible for credit for the subjects you successfully complete.
For a list of available subjects, please visit the handbook.
Please refer to the University timetable to ensure the subject time is suitable.
Contact us for further information: +61 3 9479 1199 or email@example.com
Contact us on (03) 9479 2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student and graduate profiles
Students of the College talk about their experience at La Trobe.