Why do a short course in Greek studies?
Studying a single subject lets you:
- Find other ways into a degree course
- Update your professional knowledge
- Follow a personal interest.
If you're interested in completing a single subject, you can study it in two ways:
- Single subject: Attend lectures, tutorials and submit work for assessment and examination.
- Audit subject: Attend the lecture for your chosen subject without submitting work for examination. A great option if you're studying for personal interest and not applying to a degree course.
While there is no guarantee of entry into a degree, many students have used successfully completed single subjects as the basis for entry. You may also be eligible for credit for the subjects you successfully complete.
For a list of available subjects, please visit the Greek Studies page in the Handbook.
Please refer to the University timetable online to ensure the subject time is suitable.
Contact us for further information: +61 3 9479 2023 or email@example.com
Contact us on (03) 9479 2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student and graduate profiles
Students of the College talk about their experience at La Trobe.