Master of Mental Health Nursing
Choose Mental Health Nursing at La Trobe
- Advance your nursing career
- Online study that fits around your life
- Help the one-in-four Australians with Mental Health concerns*
- Study with the first university in Australia to offer nursing**
**Nightingale to now: Nurse education in Australia. R. Lynette. Russell (c1990)
You also have the option to take an early exit from the Master of Nursing and be awarded a Graduate Diploma.
What you'll learn
- The latest evidence-based research developments
- Advanced clinical practice
- A deeper understanding of mental health, through systematic analysis and reflection on the relationships between theory and clinical practice
- In-depth knowledge and life-long learning skills required in contemporary mental health practice
- Physiological, psychosocial, ethical and rehabilitation aspects of care
- Supervised and assessed clinical practice
Scholarships and financial support
Not quite what you're looking for?
You may also be interested in the Master of Nursing.