Mr Dean D'Angelo
Method of Appointment
Elected (student member)
1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018
Dean is currently studying a Bachelor of Laws/ Bachelor of Arts with an expected completion in 2018.
Dean is an Organiser at the Shop Distributive and Allied Employees’ Association (Victorian Branch), and an Electorate Officer for the Hon. David Feeney MP, Federal Member of Parliament for the Division of Batman.
- Completed Victorian Certificate of Education at Ivanhoe Grammar School (2010)
- Studied previously at Monash University, and completed a Study Abroad Program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2012)
- President of the La Trobe Law Students’ Association (2015/16)
- National Welfare Officer of the National Union of Students (2015)
- Inducted as a Life Member of the La Trobe University Student Union (2016)
- Inducted as a Life Member of the La Trobe Law Students’ Association (2016)