Importance of Chinese language
The official language of China, Mandarin, is already the most widely spoken language in the world where 1.2 billion people, 16% of the world's population, claim it as their native tongue. As such, many people are drawn to classes where they can learn Chinese for personal and professional development.
Learn Chinese with us today
Our standard elementary and intermediate level Chinese courses are held on weekday evenings from 5.30 pm-7.30 pm. Classes are available at both Bundoora and City campuses. Textbooks and workbooks are included in the price. You will be given the Certificate of Completion at the end of the intake (80% or higher attendance rate is required). The maximum number of students for each class is 15 people.
For individuals seeking to learn Chinese in a one-to-one tutoring environment, we can customise and outline a study plan to meet your needs. We also provide customised Chinese language courses for businesses who are expanding into the Chinese market or have a requirement to build cultural awareness.
We also provide Business Chinese training at our clients' companies and organizations.The course materials used for this course are developed for Business Chinese Courses to meet the needs various companies and organizations. We will discuss with you to work out the most convenient teaching time for your company. If you have a group of employees in your company who want to learn practical Business Chinese, this will be the best option for you.
Find out more about the costs.
The Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) is the official Chinese language proficiency test and offers a pathway to study in China. We offer a tailored program of learning to prepare students for the HSK and HSKK tests.
Find out more about HSK and HSK Training.
Why should you learn Chinese with us?
- You can learn Chinese with our qualified Chinese language teaching professionals in Melbourne
- We offer Elementary and Intermediate courses at both Bundoora and City (Collins Street)
- Language learning is complimented with an exploration of culture
- We have very competitive course rates
- Discount rate is available for La Trobe University staff, La Trobe University students and alumni, Student Union members and returning Confucius Institute students who wish to continue learning Chinese
- Our student satisfaction consistently rates high — average rating 3.8 out of 4 (survey results 2016)
- We offer discounts to University staff, students, and alumni, and returning Confucius Institute students who wish to continue learning Chinese
- Free on-site parking after 5pm at our Bundoora location
- We also have a large library collection providing a rich source of information and language references.
Got a question? Email us email@example.com or speak to Carol Ba (+61 3 9479 6507)